Wednesday 28 March 2018

Those moments that make it all worth it


Long time lurker, first time poster.My son is seven weeks old and gave me his first smile on Saturday but nothing since then. Tonight, I was in the middle of a rare night of sleep since my husband has a night off his overnight job and is taking care of the baby, and I woke up from a crappy dream and walked out to get some family love before going back to bed. My husband was holding baby and as soon as he realized I was there, he leaned towards me wanting to be handed off. And then he BEAMED at me, repeatedly and hugely, and started making little happy noises. He was SO excited to see me. Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but I'll be damned if it isn't the most rewarding, too.What are some of your "this is all so worth it" moments/stories? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2pRfwRZ

No comments:

Post a Comment