Wednesday 28 March 2018

5 yo daughter sleepwalking (humor)


About an hour after she went to sleep I catch her wake up and pull down her pants in the hallway. She decided that she would pee right there. Not wanting to wake or startle her, we let it happen and whisked her back to bed. She refused to get dressed so she went to bed with no underwear.Morning came and she woke up, put on underwear and proceeded to act normal. She then says, “daddy can I tell you a secret? I lost my underwear last night.” I didn’t laugh but oh it was a humorous moment.Not wanting her to feel embarrassed, I said no big deal, and eventually talked to her about not making it to the bathroom last night, and she was very tired she may not remember it.And that’s how she acts when she thinks she has lost her underwear overnight! Glad I could give her a logical explanation in the end. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2pM0xbV

No comments:

Post a Comment