Saturday 31 March 2018

How can I get my 3 year old to wear her Easter dress?


Hi all! I just want her to wear the dress her grandma made her to the Easter party. It is no sleeves, non itchy, with bunnies per her specifications, but she refuses to put it on.This isn’t any sort of long term discipline issue and yes the world will not end if she won’t wear it, but grandma made it for her and it would be really great if she would and really sad if she won’t.I have tried reasoning (ha) and telling her she can change after grandma sees her. I’m thinking of resorting to bribery. I don’t want to heavily lay down the law and make her wear it because I want to keep this a happy day and at the end of the day it’s just a dress. I’d really appreciate other ideas, thank you! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2GIVjrL

No comments:

Post a Comment