Sunday 25 March 2018

My son has some concerning pills, help?


My son is 17, almost 18. Cut a long story short, my son said that my card he used to get shopping for me is in his wallet, he told me to take it out.When I opened his wallet, a blister of pills fell out, they are Progynova. I took a photo of it on my phone, and looked in his wallet again, and found other pills, labelled "spironolactone". Again, took a photo of them and put them back and said nothing. I was concerned that he was ill and hasn't told me.I google searched both of the pills, nothing came up that would make sense for my son. I then did a google search for both spironolactone and progynova, and I was quite shocked to find out that those two medications are taken together by transsexual women! The progynova pills are estrogen pills, and spironolactone is testosterone blockers.I know I shouldn't, but I looked in his room, and in his drawers he had 3 boxes of each them, some of the blister packs where empty. They had no prescription label or anything, I have no idea where they came from. The estrogen pills where dutch, the others where english.How do I react to this? It was quite a shock to find out what these pills where for. I never thought he'd be transgender, he's just like any other 17/18 year old.Should I speak to him about it, should I just let him be (I don't feel comfortable about that) or what?Thank-you. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2pEHVdE

No comments:

Post a Comment