Tuesday 27 March 2018

baby id bracelet meaning


hi reddit people out there. i'm hoping that some parents out there can help me with something. my mum passed away last year, and it's been my job to go through her things. i found in the back of her dresser drawer a baby id bracelet from the hospital. it's from the day i was born about 30 years ago; on it, it says my mum's name, the date, an id number, and the doctor. and the also 'IP male'. ...but i'm female. what does 'IP male' mean? i was never told anything growing up about a twin-- just that there was a few complications at my birth and i spent a little longer than usual in the hospital. i have never had kids, so i know nothing about what they put on ID bracelets, so am hoping for some input. thanks guys! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2GeNuuI

No comments:

Post a Comment