Saturday 31 March 2018

Everyone thinks My husband is the “greatest” man ever but he’s not.


Throwaway. I don’t want my husband to find this. I’m not sure if this is the best place to post this.My husband has put be through hell since we got together. We have the most amazing little boy(1). I’m been slowly planning our escape. I’m tired of being threaten, torn down and isolated.What’s great is my whole family loves him. no one knows what happens behind closed doors. My mother met him for the first time today and pulled me aside to tell how much she liked him and how well I did. There’s no one in my family that doesn’t love this man. He brings me to tears multiple a week but he’s a great father.No one sees the man I see and I’m starting to wondering if my postpartum depression is just making crazy. Theres no way he’s abusive if no one else can see it. Every time I hear how great he is I abandon my plans to leave because I must be crazy. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2pTxQuj

No comments:

Post a Comment