Friday 30 March 2018

3 Children and the bug


You need to find humor in things when shit hits the fan. My 2 1/2 year old woke up with the bug two days ago & I’ve never had to deal with so much throw up and shit in my entire life. My 6 month old started vomiting last night, she’s been the easiest(?) I mean she really can’t vocalize how shit she feels, so there’s that. My 8 year old ran out of his room, and threw up a couple times on the carpet in the living room attempting to make it across my long ass house to the bathroom. My husband and I both get up, fix him up & send him to bed with a bucket. We stand next to each other & look at the floor to assess what mess we have to clean up. There’s a thing in the mess. Both starring at it, “What is it?” I ask my husband. He replies, “A sock.” I look at him with my ‘4 in the morning fml’ face and say, “He ate a sock?” We laugh, gag and silently appreciate having each other to go through these crazy days with. I can honestly say there’s no one else I’d rather be picking up vomit with. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2J3SW1f

No comments:

Post a Comment