Wednesday 28 March 2018

How do moms (and dads) do it?


I am in my 30s, just had my first child. She is 6 months and I love her to death. I am also a researcher (I have a PhD) and I work at a children's hospital. I am very ambitious and used to handling a lot of things, having a lot on my plate. But man, my 6 month old is really demanding attention and is cranky a lot of the time. So I find myself thinking and running out of ways to entertain her. This is exhausting and I can't get anything done. My house is a mess, my hair hasn't been combed in forever, I have stains on my clothes. Basically, I do not belong in society anymore! I wonder, how do you moms do it? How do you get things done, especially those who have more than one kid! Share your wisdom! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2GeutZf

No comments:

Post a Comment