Tuesday 27 March 2018

Having another child after a child with disabilities


I have two daughters. My eldest is normal at 8 years old. She'll be entering 3rd grade next school year. My second is turning 5 years old this May and she has multiple disabilities (deaf but she has a cochlear implant, autism, and cerebral palsy but she can walk now so it's only affecting most of her fine motor skills). My husband and I want to have another child and I want it soon because we're getting older and I don't want to still be sending my child to elementary school at 50. For parents who have disabled children, how was it raising a younger child after the disabled one? Are there possible complications that might affect the whole family in the long run? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2uq1UCF

No comments:

Post a Comment