Wednesday 28 March 2018

Going away with family, can't do some of the activities, disappointed child. Feel bad


Hello.I'm going away with my whole family for a few days. 2 nights 3 days. Only 1 full day together. My sister and her family are planning on going skiing and unfortunately we cannot afford to go. It wasn't initially planned or part of the trip so I just don't have money put aside for it or the things we need for it. I know my son is going to be disappointed and I feel really bad. I'm hoping she goes either on check in or check out day instead of the only full day we have together.Any tips on how to deal with this. I feel really bad and know my son is going to be disappointed although he will make it out like it's ok. I don't feel like a very good parent right now. The trip was just supposed to be a relaxing trip for a couple of days and she has every right to take her family and do what she wants. Just won't leave much time for our kids to spend time together via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2I8pVzS

No comments:

Post a Comment