Friday 30 March 2018

Now we play the waiting game...


Post-ception. Original post is in there somewhere, just keep clicking... https://ift.tt/2pQb5aC. My lawyer is still trying to file the ex parte against the wife, but for that to happen my lawyer essentially needs the CPS worker on the case on speed dial, ready to talk to the judge. She can't do that because I have to sign a release form for my lawyer and her to talk, but she is out of the office until Monday.BUT. We are not giving up. My lawyer is still going to try to get in to see the judge. I will pay her whatever it takes to essentially be a bug up their ass, I don't care, GET ME THAT DAMN PAPER.The ex spoke with a mutual friend of ours who in turn sent me screenshots of their conversation, which will work in my favor. In this conversation, he is trying to get said friends to watch the kids because she is going crazy apparently (he works third shift, she is home ALONE with not only my children but her own as well, how the hell this is allowed almost stops my heart). He is apparently going to try to get emergency custody of the child they have together tonorrow because of how bad she has become.Legit shitting bricks you guys. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2J4d6bm

No comments:

Post a Comment