Tuesday 27 March 2018

Beat with a board update


So my mom (step mom) told me she was abused without using that word, and stated she worked through it. Thjs stament combined with a lack of ownership regardless of her ignorance to the affects of Hitting kids tells me right now she Feels since she was able to overcome her childhood and still go to college and be a successful business owner that the onky one holding me back is me. Which is kind of true right. But in order for me to overcome this mental burden I have to now drag myself through the mud first. If you guy want me to keep you guys updated Let me know. I'm new to reddit but I've heard it has strong community inside. ThanKS everyone for listening and engaging my last post. It does give me courage. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2pH0wXA

No comments:

Post a Comment