Monday 26 March 2018

6 year old Obsessed with germs


I have a 6 year old daughter who has become obsessed with germs. We had to put the hand sanitizer up so she couldn't keep using it, her hands have become red and dry.I think its partly because she had the flu about a month ago and I had to tell explain that we had to be careful about spreading germs. The other thing that I think is causing this is her dad tells her that he doesn't like her coming over with my new husbands "germs"....Im not really sure what that means, she won't tell me because her dad told her its a secret. He is on the manipulative side of things and if I ask him about it she will get in trouble next time she is over there for telling me and I don't want her to feel like she can't tell me things anymore than she already does.Any thoughts on how to help her with her anxieties about germs? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2GpxuVM

No comments:

Post a Comment