Monday 30 April 2018

Tips for nap time


Ok, so my little boy is nearly 4 months. He’s a relatively good sleeper at night. However for naptimes he’s very cuddly and won’t fall asleep/ sleep for more than 30 minutes unless cuddled. His first nap of the day has been mastered - he’ll actually settle for that in his crib and nap 30 minutes exactly. The rest of the day, he needs to be cuddled to sleep and if I put him down he won’t sleep for long, whereas if I cuddle him he’ll sleep up to 2-3 hours. In no way am I complaining, I love cuddles and I know housework can wait, but I have to return to work in a few months so I need to slowly get him sleeping independently during the day. I HATE controlled crying, we’ve tried it, it doesn’t work and I don’t agree with it.Are there any other tips to try and help him self-settle and/or sleep longer? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2HGk1q6

No comments:

Post a Comment