Sunday 29 April 2018

Three year old's strange behaviour. Poop smearing/rearranging objects/ etc.


My three and a half year old nephew has been behaving really strangely. Once a week or so I wake up to find He's smeared his poop all over his bed and occasionally mine (we share a room). Every night he gets out bed, checks to see if I'm asleep and then proceeds to slowly rearrange any objects on my night stand. I have footage of him doing this that I filmed with a timelapse app. I'm worried he may have been sexually abused by his parents or someone that they left him with. He can barely talk, he's not potty trained and when my mother got custody of him he didn't even know how to use a spoon. We're all at our wits end with him. We've been trying to potty train him for six months but he just doesn't seem to get it. We're moving to a new house(as in we will be the first to live there) next Saturday and can't have this continue to happen. My mother is taking him to a child psychologist to have him tested for any kind of disability. Does anyone have any advice or know some steps I can take in the meantime? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2FvIVqE

No comments:

Post a Comment