Saturday 28 April 2018

Her Birthday


On mobile. Sorry about formatting.Yesterday was my daughter's 7th birthday, and not one damned person called to wish her a happy birthday. Not my sister, whom I am close to (or I thought I was). Not my parents, and not my eldest daughter. No one actually gave a fuck. My husband's family is equally fucking useless. They give even less fucks. Oh, I'm sorry, We chose to move away from your shit attitudes. So far away that you didn't even have to pretend that you're going to make an effort. ( Because a 4 hour drive was too far, though they routinely drove 6-8 hours away for anything else) So we moved, 1200 miles away. Piss off Family. For all I care at this point, you don't have to see us ever again. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2vTocNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment