Thursday 26 April 2018

The Nail Fairy visited my 7 year old


This happened months back. My daughter had slammed her finger in the kitchen door and her nail came off. They had to do a minor surgery on it and her nail finally grew back.When she lost her nail, I thought of something to make her feel better because she was in pain and also just the thought of her nail being gone really had her down.I wrote a little letter from The Nail Fairy and told her how special she is that she got a visit from her. Mentioned that only a few kids ever get a visit from her and that The Nail Fairy is jealous of her sister ,The Tooth Fairy, so she can relate to her (my 7 year old gets jealous of her older sister too)I left $10 under her pillow because “The Nail Fairy has so much money saved up because only a few kids get visits from her, so she can give more money”. This really lifted her spirits and she even kept the note. It was a good feeling seeing her upbeat.Not sure why I thought of this today but thought I’d share this with you all in case you have the same situation come up.Thanks and have a good one! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2r3dwq3

No comments:

Post a Comment