Sunday 29 April 2018

Help


I'm a young mom of 4. My oldest is 4 and I have twin 2year olds and a 2 month old. Well my question is why do I get anxious and upset at my husband when he raises his voice or disciplines our kids. He doesn't yell or lay hands on them. For example, my 2 years old acciendly fell on my 2 month old she climbed over the back of the couch and fell on him. My husband of course stood up and said girls I told you don't climb on the couch you hurt your brother picked her up off the couch put her on the ground then comforted my 2 month old. If it was me I would have done the same. He's not doing anything wrong but for some reason when stuff like this happens I want to run to my kids pick them up and yell at my husband. Why? And how do I fix this. I don't let my husband know it bothers me just because he's not doing anything wrong I know it's all me. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2JzB7qb

No comments:

Post a Comment