Monday 30 April 2018

Is it "appropriate"


... for me to bring my (3.5 y/o) daughter outside in just a pull up (and sunscreen of course) today?We'd be in our back and side yard, which has a privacy fence. I just don't want her thinking it's always ok to go out in just underwear.We do have nosey neighbors though, who stare straight into our side yard. (I guess I'm just overly paranoid of "what the neighbors will think" because I'm awkward and anxiety-ridden.But also it's like 86° here and since she's getting a bath when we come in, it'd be simpler to not have to undress her. But on the other hand, it just seems awkward to have her topless simply because we are female, and it's been ingrained in my brain that we are to cover our chests in any type of public or semi-public setting.So yeah, this is probably a really dumb question. So let's just ignore my dumbassery for the moment. 😂 via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2HBOZ6B

No comments:

Post a Comment