Monday 30 April 2018

Son kicked principal, what an appropriate punishment?


My son's school called me today. He had a break down with the school's principal. He refused to give up his phone and kicked the principal in the knee and caused an injury. I dont know what the damage actually is yet. They will let me know once a dr sees it. This isn't the first time my son has hit the principal, or other staff for the matter.Anyways, what is an appropriate punishment for such a thing? When I got to the school the cops were there and everything. I dont want my little boy to think that this kind of behaviour should continue. However, my son is slightly on the autism spectrum and diagnosed with pretty severe ADHD which causes frequent outbursts. I just want to know I'm handling this the right way so he can learn from it and move on.Tldr 10 year old son kicked and possibly injured the school principal, what's an appropriate punishment? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2jldXsu

No comments:

Post a Comment