Thursday 26 April 2018

Take Your Child to Work Day - WTF Fellow Parents?


I work for a very large employer in the US that does a great job on TYCTWD in terms of educational activities for children. The rules are simple - children must be 7 and accompanied by their parent at all times. What I’m seeing today:StrollersToddlersUnaccompanied children occupying conference roomsKids being carried around (too young to walk), napping on parentsParents trying to contain 3+ children at onceI’m here with my 7 year old. I told my 5 year old he wasn’t old enough. Even if he was, I probably wouldn’t take both. This is supposed to be a learning experience that has minimal impact on business activity. What I’m seeing here is, for lack of a better word, a complete shit show of entitled parents.I wouldn’t be surprised if this program is canceled next year. Why can’t parents just follow simple rules? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2vQPZhJ

No comments:

Post a Comment