Sunday 29 April 2018

Moving 1,000 miles away, how do I explain this to my daughter?


My 8 month old daughter, SO and myself are currently living with my mother. My SO and I are having difficulty getting along with my mother, but my daughter absolutely loves her. We love seeing the unique bond my daughter and her grandmother have, but it’s time to move on. We will be moving in January so my daughter will be around 16 months old by then. I’m not sure what to tell her or how she will react to moving away from grandma. We will be moving a good distance away, so visits with her grandma will be very limited to maybe once a year on holidays. I’ve literally never interacted with a baby until I had my daughter so I’m completely new at all of this. Any help is greatly appreciated! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Km6LJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment