Monday 30 April 2018

My 16 year old son killed our cat,i am shocked and disturbed?


I don't know what to say and I am literally in tears right now because I loved this cat so much.My son is not a violent person and when he gets angry he's usually calm but today I changed all my thoughts about him. What happened is that my son was playing his PS4 with his friends and the cat was rubbing against him and trying to play with him,then my son who was angry at the game, kicked the cat and made it fly into the wall, I screamed and went to the cat while it was dying, and my son was looking shocked at me while I was crying, I brought the cat to the vet and it was indeed deadI told my husband, which he took my son's PS4 as a punishment, and banned him from going out with his friends for 6 monthsBut my son was just surprised that he managed to kill the cat but he's not sad or that he cares at all, I am really worried about him and I am wondering what's wrong with him because I am too scared to bring any other animal via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2FvIJaz

No comments:

Post a Comment