Sunday 29 April 2018

Neighbor kid punched my son for damaging his item.


Today my son who's 12 came home crying because he got into a fight at his friends house. My son has been friends with this kid for a few years. They're also in the same class at school. I'm friendly with his parents as well. They live a few houses down from us.Well today my son went over to his house and the story from my son is they were playing video games and got into an argument over the game. My son says he wasn't playing fair. Eventually my son got really mad and ended up kicking the gaming system off the platform it was on. (I have no idea if it was broken or not) Then the other kid punched my son in the face twice. My son has a pretty big bruise on the side of his face. He didn't fight back at all, he just left after that.Let me add that my son has anger issues that we're working on. He has an explosive temper when he gets overly frustrated but generally he's a good kid.I'm trying to figure out how to handle this correctly as he's never been in any physical altercation and I want this to be the last. Should I call the other mom? Punish my son? Press charges on the kid who hit him? Any advice is appreciated. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2HAi3eN

No comments:

Post a Comment