Monday 30 April 2018

Screaming child next door


My next door neighbors have an almost 4 year old little girl who screams at the top of her lungs every single evening around 3-4am. I sleep with my window closed and can hear still her hysterically crying out "nooooooo noooooo" over and over again. Sometimes she says "go away or stop". I'm finding this very distressing not just because it's waking me up but also because I don't understand why she is crying so hysterically and her parents don't or can't comfort her. I also have children and I understand tantrums are a thing but this is nuts. She cries and cries for so very long and at very odd times. At the moment it's almost dark and I can hear her gagging and screaming "nooooo go away" hysterically. This has been going on for months. Im trying to be understanding and keep an open mind that maybe she has something going on but I'm also being woken up every night. What would you do in my situation? I'm kind of hoping it stops soon and don't want to be nosey but also a little worried via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2FrZpA0

No comments:

Post a Comment