Monday 30 April 2018

26 Month Baby Sleeps Great


I thought I’d add a nice story, because everyone seems a bit bummed out. I was away from my family for a few months. When I came back my son would scream for at least an hour before going to sleep. I came back and got a new routine going. Lower the lights, put on his PJs quietly, tell him to climb into bed. Tuck him in, then say Are you ready teddy? And he’ll say Ready. Then I read him this Bible book about Jesus, which I was skeptical about at first, but that book is sleep dynamite. I read quietly for ten minutes. Kiss him good night, turn off the lights and he’s down for the night. Not a peep! Now, does anyone have any suggestions about how to stop him waking up at 6AM? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2vUyPje

No comments:

Post a Comment