Saturday 28 December 2019

Why Might A Young Teen Girl Take Nude Pics If She Isn’t Sending Them To Anyone


So I’m M21 and the legal guardian of my sister F15. The other day I walked in on my sister taking nudes in the bathroom. After my urge to light my eyes on fire had passed, I had a talk with her. She immediately burst out crying and told me about a hundred times she was never going to send them to anybody. I genuinely believe her and I have always given her the benefit of the doubt and she’s never broken my trust. I just don’t understand why she’d be taking those pictures though if they aren’t for someone else. It’s always hard for me to figure why she does some of the thing she does. My parents have messed her mind up a lot and that’s why I took her in when I moved out. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/39maoLg

No comments:

Post a Comment