Saturday 28 December 2019

Immature mom


So... I dont actually have any question, i guess im here only to hear some opinions or experiences. Im 37yo, and have 7 mo kid. I love him to death, i feel we survived the bad period of constant crying and fussing and such. This post doesnt really have anything to do with him but with me. Im broken. I feel like im not meant to be a mom, or anything like it. I dont think im ready to be taking care of another human being. Im an only child, and i am spoiled. There i said it. Although anyone who knows me would not ever say that about me. I finished school, i have a job and im good at it, im a good person, i help people, im kind and emotional, i try to see the best in everyone, i love animals... BUT IM SPOILED and immature!! I dont want to be responsible for anyone, i want to be taken care of... I want to lie under the blanket and have people pamper me. I never show this side ofy personality to anyone and i dont act like i would like to. I take care of my parents, of our pets, of my kid, my hubby, my house... On the outside there is nothing wrong with me. But on the inside, im still a kid. I dont know where is this coming from. I had a nice childhood, my parents were awesome parents, i dont feel this has anything to do with the way i was brought up. Anyway... Is there anyone else who feels this way? Im asking this here because im afraid that someday maybe i will be a bad mom. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2F3cwK9

No comments:

Post a Comment