Saturday 28 December 2019

A bit sad tonight..


SO left for work, so of course I’m laying here by myself over thinking everything that’s happened today..One thing I keep coming back to is when we took my 17 month old to the park today.She really just started walking well, and it was nice so we thought, why not?Well, we got there and the park was packed. My daughter was SO excited. She was running around saying “Hi” to all the kids.. Super cute, but it seemed to scare the other children. None of them would say hi back, and this one little girl looked so scared she couldn’t move...Obviously, DD didn’t notice, but I did... and it broke my heart.DD wears glasses, and leg braces.. She also looks older than she really is, as she is insanely tall. So, apart of me understands, but a bigger part of me feels a bit hurt for DD..,She was so happy to be at the park, and just wanted to make friends... via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2MDs4IR

No comments:

Post a Comment