Sunday 29 December 2019

2 year old doesn’t take me seriously/doesn’t listen at all


My 2 year old doesn’t listen at all to me. She thinks everything is a joke. For instance, we go outside to get into the car and she wants to runaway and wants me to chase her laughing the whole time. This is dangerous for obvious reasons but she just doesn’t mind and then I have no choice but to chase her at full force because I’m afraid she’s going to run into the street.I ask her not to do something multiple times in multiple ways and she’s just looking at me thinking I’m joking the whole time. I’ve tried being stern with her but it has no effect either.She’s now started to hit when she’s mad and I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like I’m failing and she’s just getting more out of hand.I’ve resulted to yelling at her out of frustration which I definitely don’t want to do and honestly doesn’t even get positive results anyways. I’m just at a loss and feeling like a failure. How can I get her to understand when mommy says no it means no? Especially in dangerous circumstances via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/367UXEF

No comments:

Post a Comment