Friday 27 December 2019

I screamed at my baby tonight.


She’s almost a year old and just won’t fucking sleep. I’ve been with her all day, and my husband came home from work, ate the dinner I made, and then went out for drinks with his work buddies.I put her down to sleep and she was up 3 times in the first two hours of being down.I am just so touched out. Tired of doing 98% of the parenting always. Desperate for her to sleep so I could have a fucking break. I screamed so loudly at her that she immediately started crying and looked terrified. I sat in the hallway and cried while she sat in her room looking scared and sad. I called my husband and he came home and now he’s rocking her back to sleep. I can’t stop crying. I feel like a fucking monster. I hate myself. I hate motherhood. I hate this. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2F5wZxH

No comments:

Post a Comment