Sunday 29 December 2019

Question for moms from a mom-to-be.


Hello! So I have a request/inquiry for the mother community here. I am twenty eight and expecting my first child (a daughter) exactly one month from tomorrow! I worked my last day on Friday and am fortunate enough to have this last month off to prepare - emotionally, logistically, sartorially, etc. I’m planning on being aggressively intentional with this last month of pregnancy - basically I’ve created a daily regimen for myself full of reading, sewing baby clothes, working on some personal goals and really utilizing weekends and evenings for fun activities with my boyfriend, things we probably won’t be able to do once our baby’s here. But all this of course is planned from the perspective of someone who is merely imagining what parenthood is going to be like. So I was wondering if any mothers on here had some ideas on how they would spend their last month before parenthood. It could be something tiny or very very large, kooky or entirely logistical - I’m just curious to know what you all would do with this time if you were pre-parenthood again! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Q5S55v

No comments:

Post a Comment