Sunday 29 December 2019

How on Earth do people manage to do it all?


I feel like I’m drowning! I can’t keep my house clean- I spend all of my cleaning time on basic maintenance like laundry, dishes, garbage, fold the clothes, put the clothes away, change the toilet paper rolls, wipe down the counters. By the time those very basic things are done I have no time or energy to sweep, mop, vacuum, organize, dust, clean showers, ect. Plus you have to play with the kids, not too much tech or tv time, make each kid feel like your meeting their individual needs, read to them, help them with art (and clean that mess up) buy them everything they need, sports and practice, can’t miss a game, keep the car clean, yard maintenance, give the dog a bath. All while working full time and giving my job everything it needs. I’m a school nurse and every kid that comes in I try to make feel heard and taken care of. I seem to have no patience for my own kids at the end of the day. How do people manage to do all of those things? I feel like I’m in too deep with no life vest. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/366ROop

No comments:

Post a Comment