Thursday 26 December 2019

My mom ruined our baby announcement. for the second time...


Not as in she spoiled the surprise but for the second time in a row we give her what was supposed to be happy news and she ends up acting like a complete jerk. Like she couldn't have been more disappointed that we are having another kid and it just breaks my heart into little pieces.Last time we told her she literally said "oh no, I'm too young to be a grandma, don't expect me to help you with this kid Etc..." and this was for her first grandchild and now they're inseparable [she's 62 btw]. It's really looking like my brother and sister might never be in a place to have kids you would think she'd be happy for my wife and I.She's a great mom 90% of the time but that other 10% she can be so selfish and narcissistic. I just wanted her to say congratulations, even if she didn't mean it. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2t3Ecf6

No comments:

Post a Comment