Monday 30 December 2019

Someone tell me there’s a huge plus...


I get so jealous when i hear or see pictures of people I know who have parents that help them with their kids. When i see that the kids go over for sleepovers, I’m completely jealous. My mom doesn’t speak to me, my dad chose a girlfriend over us and she basically keeps him away from his family, and my in-laws moved away too. Even if my in-laws lived close I don’t think they’d help.My husband and I do it all alone. No nights off. The only time in 3 years I was away from my son was when I was in the hospital for gallbladder surgery and then when I was in the hospital having my other son.I love my kids, and I hope with all of my being that this will “pay off” in the future. The hard work my husband and I do alone, I’m hoping we get some big advantage in the future. Maybe it’ll mean I’m just extremely close with my kids and have an amazing bond. Maybe they’ll see all the hard work and understand just how much we love them. Someone please tell my jealousy self that even though we don’t have parents that help, it’s ok because our future reward with our kids will be worth the tough times now. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZBAYfb

No comments:

Post a Comment