Monday 30 December 2019

Found some sexual drawings my 14 yr old made


So....I have a 14 1/2 year old daughter. She’s always been big in the online community (mainly tumblr) and she’s very open and honest with me about who she communicates with. She is not sexually active (maybe self-sex but not with others). However, she obviously has availability to the Internet, she knows about sex, etc.I found a few drawings she made (she loves to draw) of some anime characters that were overtly sexual. Mainly two guys touching each other’s genitals.I’m torn on what to do. She’s obviously a teenager and they all express their sexual desires in different ways. It’s only going to progress as it naturally does so my question is...should I even bring up the drawings to her? I’m on the fence about pretending I never saw them. I’m not even necessarily mad. Just kind of shocked bc honestly I don’t exactly want to know the sexual thoughts she has haha! I don’t want to embarrass her. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Qag97b

No comments:

Post a Comment