Tuesday 31 December 2019

Our New Years Eve tradition


It’s 9:30pm. Our girls are snoozing, completely convinced that they stayed up till midnight, including fancy drink toast. Starting around 5pm every year, I turn all the clocks forward behind their backs a little at a time. Time for piano practice! Wow, you practiced so much today! Half hour dinner? It’s now 8:30! Well, since you’re staying up all the way till midnight, I guess you can take a nice long bath. Crazy, it’s already 10pm! I make my husband and I drinks and them a mocktail version for our toast. Cue YouTube fireworks celebrations!And now we’re going to have fondue, our real drinks, and play board games. I’m going to miss this tradition when they wise up. Though I admit I’m looking forward a teeny bit to being caught too. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/39yc4lg

No comments:

Post a Comment