Monday 30 December 2019

Fuck the holidays


Oh my God they don't stop. They ask for the TV to be turned on, then they play something else. They get and go where they want, they want to just watch and stand right where I am.I get it, it's 'sweet' but holy God is it annoying. They don't stop. From the moment they wake up it's constant noise, constant need for supervision, constant fighting. They finally get in bed and it's another hour or two of them yelling at each other from their bed room. The only time that I have for quite and relaxation is maybe 3 hours when they're asleep and before I go to sleep. Then, as soon as they're up (7-8am) same shit again. All day. It just repeats.We can have a terrible day, the kids cry all day and are beyond difficult, they finally go to sleep and then it's the same shit all over again. They don't learn and don't realize how fucking difficult they can be.Maybe you all have more patience than I do but there's basically no enjoyment from this at all. It's a thankless job that just sucks the fun and enjoyment from your own life.I can't wait to go back to work and be able to escape for the majority of the day. This shit makes me just want to run away. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZGvtvM

No comments:

Post a Comment