Monday 30 December 2019

Schedule for a Stay-At-Home-Parent


I have seen some posts asking for advice for schedules and activities for Stay-at-home-parents. I am a mommy of 4 kids under 5 and also did my own home-daycare. I also worked in a couple different child care facilities. I now just have my own kids and occasionally do some babysitting from my home. I try really hard to follow a routine. I don't follow this perfectly, like, ever. But I do try my best! It has a lot of flexibility, but helps to keep my in line with my cleaning and spending quality time with the babies. I thought I would share this and it may help SOMEONE! Good luck in all your parenting- you all are doing an amazing job!6:00 AM: Wake Up, Make Coffee, Read E-mails, Review Day6:15 AM: Get Ready6:30 AM Read a book, Study, etc.7:30 AM Wake kids, Change and Dress kids, Get Breakfast (Turn on a show or music)8:00 AM Do Morning ChoresMONDAY: BathroomBathroom GarbageClean Counter, Sink and MirrorClean ToiletClean Shower/Tub (Check Liner)Shake Out RugCheck Supplies are Stocked (Write on “Shopping List” if Something is Needed)TUESDAY: BedroomsBedroom GarbagesTidy Nightstands and DresserRemove Sheets and Febreze MattressClean MirrorsPick Up Floor/ClutterWEDNESDAY: KitchenKitchen Garbage & RecycleAll dishes washed and put awayReplace Drying MatWipe Everything DownClean SinkOrganize Fridge and CupboardsTHURSDAY: Floors and LaundryFloorSweep, Vacuum, and MopLaundry RoomWipe Down EverythingEmpty GarbagesFRIDAY: Front RoomFront Room GarbagesTidy Dining Room Tables and End TablesLaundry TimeChore Catch Up TimeHoliday Decorating/Home DecoratingSATURDAY: Front Yard & CarsSUNDAY: Backyard & Planning9:00 AM: Finish Chores, Play with Kids, Free Time10:00 AM: Fun Activity or Circle TimeIdeas: Children's Museum, Park, Playdate, Library etc.Circle Time: Calendar, Read a book, Learn a letter, Learn a number, Sing SongsKid's Music and Movement (exercise): I use a playlist on Spotify for this- super fun to do!11:30 AM: Learning TimeArt, Math, or Science, etc. Activites (i.e. play dough, slime, coloring, experiments, puzzles, games, etc)12:00 Noon: Make Lunch12:30 PM: NaptimeTuesday & Thursday: Laundry TimeMonday & Wednesday: Study TimeFriday: Holiday Decorating/Home DecoratingWeekend: Relax if caught up on all chores and homework2:30 PM: Wake Up and Snack3:00 PM: Free Play or Outside PlayOutside Daily Chores:MONDAY:Front Yard Watered & WeededTUESDAY:Backyard Watered & WeededWEDNESDAY:Water Gardens and Needed GrassTHURSDAY:Sidewalk Grass Watered & WeededFRIDAY:Trim PlantsSATURDAY:Mow Front YardMonthly Maintenance to FrontyardSUNDAY:Mow BackyardMonthly Maintenance to Backyard5:00 PM: Run Weekly or Monthly Errand6:00 PM: Start Dinner & Start Load of Laundry6:30 PM: DinnerClean up ALL of Dinner- LEAVE NOTHING OUT!7:00 PM:Switch LaundryFree TimeMONDAY:Pet CareTUESDAY:Replace Sheets on BedsWEDNESDAY:Monthly Chore7:30 PM: Bedtime RoutineBath, Snack, Teeth, Book, Music, ‘Night8:30 PM: Free Time and/or Study Time10:30: Bed Time via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2F8n4Ys

No comments:

Post a Comment