Monday 30 December 2019

I love watching the dynamics between my kids.


I have 2 daughters (15 & 14) and a 7 year old son. The girl are polar opposites and mortal enemies. However, they both adore their brother and it’s adorable the way they interact. Normally I would post on Facebook, but I took it off my phone and I’m too lazy to go to the actual computer. I have to tell someone, and figured you people get the gift of my random kid bragging story.I noticed my son’s stuffy had a pulled seam during our bedtime routine and ask the 15 year old if she could stitch it up for him real quick. She agrees to do it and tells me she’s sure to get it done before he falls asleep. (Super sweet that she took the situation as seriously as her brother, despite it being just a small rip in a stuffed animal) I pass the information to my son, and the follow conversation occurred: Me: D15 is going to stitch up Stuffy’s leg real fast for you so it doesn’t get worse. S7 (to me): Thank you for noticing! D15: S7, did you just say thanks for noticing? S7: Yes D15: S7, why are you so eloquent? S7 (angrily): I’m not! You’re eloquent! D15: You know eloquent is a good thing, right? S7: No, I did not know that! (He gets his stuffy back) S7 (still using his angry voice): Thank you! You did a good job! D15 (in her angry voice): You’re welcome! Now go to sleep and have sweet dreams!TL;DR: My oldest offended my youngest by calling him eloquent, and then they used their angry voices to be sweet to each other. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2so485j

No comments:

Post a Comment