Monday 30 December 2019

Advice I gave to my 18 year old sister, and the advice I plan to pass down to my daughter.


I love you.Everything is going to be okay.Things will fall into place.You will figure it out.Enjoy the things you like now, because time has a way of changing the things you like, of changing YOU.Make good memories, and bad ones too.Learn from each experience, but don’t let the past hold you back.Don’t be afraid to speak your mind.Don’t limit who you are to who you “think” you are. You are evolving, and that’s okay.ALWAYS remember that Caterpillars wrap themselves up, and turn completely into goo before becoming butterflies. It’s okay to be a caterpillar for awhile, and it’s okay to be goo. Just don’t forget about the butterfly inside of you.Don’t stop growing. Don’t stop changing. Don’t let anyone stand in your way. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Q8xVb8

No comments:

Post a Comment