Tuesday 31 December 2019

Parents who have flown with toddlers, is it possible to fit all of your things into one carry-on?


My family is taking a vacation for 5 days and it will be my first time flying. They are insisting that I can fit all of mine and my two year old’s things into one carry-on. Anything that doesn’t fit in our carry-ons will go in one checked bag for the whole family (8 people).I have practiced fitting all of mine and my daughter’s things into our carry-on suitcase, and I think all I’ll be able to fit is our clothes. There won’t be any room for souvenirs or anything or really anything else.I would feel so much more comfortable with my own checked bag in addition to my carry-on but my family is insistent. Even though I said I would pay for my own checked bag. Has anyone comfortably fit all yours and your child’s things into one carry on?Edit: LO doesn’t get a carry on because she’s riding on my lap for free. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/35clj71

No comments:

Post a Comment