Thursday 26 December 2019

I'm starting to hate being a mom and it breaks my heart...


I love my son, or at least i tell myself that I do. He will be 3 in February 2020 and he still can't talk more than a word at a time or take commands. He has behavioral issues and has tantrums wherever we go, so we don't get invited to playdates or to other people's houses. Being out with him is just down right embarrassing sometimes... Especially when people cover thier ears and move away from us with that look on their face like "why can't you control your kid". I had a preterm labor with a previous pregnancy and had to have surgery before I could become pregnant with my son. My husband and I worked so hard to get him and now I don't even know if i like him anymore... we have him in speech therapy and he'll go to developmental preschool in February... I hope it helps. I'm just disappointed.... i can't potty train because he tantrums whenever I try. He doesn't have a stop button. It is run run run from sun up to sun down. He hates things like storytime. We get kicked out of every library we go to before he starts running and screaming as soon as we get there. I thought I was prepared for the hardships of motherhood, but I was not prepared for this... He doesn't even call me mom if he needs me... I just feel like a failure... please tell me I'm not alone. I heat feeling like this... via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/37dJS4O

No comments:

Post a Comment