Tuesday 31 December 2019

I swear to all that is holy if MIL comments one more time on how much my 3 year old eats I will lose my shit.


Please give me some advice, distraction, comsieration?My kid is 3 next month. She is not overweight. She eats when she's hungry and 99% of the time she eats healthy food. I have given her chocolate and she will ask me to "save it for later" because she is full or not interested.For breakfast this past week she has had fruit and yogurt with some type of low sugar cereal or granola. Every damn day I have had to hear my MIL bitch about how many helpings this child is eating. Keeping in mind, her helpings are measured in spoonfuls anyways.I try very hard not to go against what other adults tell the kids. But I'm not okay with telling a 3 year old she's eating too much fucking fruit! So yes, lady, I'm giving her her "4th breakfast" of literally bananas. I don't care if you told her she's had enough, she can tell me her self when she is full. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZClE1E

No comments:

Post a Comment