Monday 30 December 2019

Screen Time


Just wanted to hear your thoughts on screen time for kids. I know that they recommend no screen time for kids under two and minimal screen time for kids older than two.What is the recommendation of time per day for kids older than two?I know that the daycare probably plays shows for them. So I don’t know how long they are watching there.For my 1.5 year old, she has been exposed to screen time already from my nanny’s husband. And I also use it to distract her at times.I use screen time during diaper changes, feeding time, brushing teeth, coming hair, etc. If I don’t use screen time, they don’t cooperate. My kids are picky eaters. One of them is autistic.While watching shows they do learn new things and words. So it’s not all bad. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2QbzNQw

No comments:

Post a Comment