Wednesday 26 September 2018

What do I do for winter break and professional development days?!?


I transitioned from over 6 years as a SAHP to working, and a divorce giving me majority custody of two school-age boys (9 and 7). I have no family here and no real network to use to find childcare for my two boys. I am at my wit's end trying to find care for them that's not equal to or more than I take home in a day. The internet is a bust, and the YMCA also is a bust. I just started a new job, and can't take time off at all.Here's the kicker, I live in Washington DC and still cannot find a place for them, I've looked everywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could look to see? I've also tried Department of Human Services, and they don't have anything either.What do parents do? I've been asking every single parent I know, and it's always the same thing (family, friends, etc.).A big HELP! from a fellow redditor. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2DwiKUQ

No comments:

Post a Comment