Thursday 27 September 2018

Daycare or stay at home?


Hi guys! I need some advice or help about my situation. I'm new to this sub reddit and I'm a father of a 2 year and 11 months old child turning 3 years old next month. We recently enrolled him at a nearby daycare which is about 20 meters from our house. It's very near our home but I'm worried that he's going to daycare too early for his age. I've read and watched youtube videos where people say that there are bad psychological effects to children going to daycare at an early age. I only want what's best for my child and the reason why I enrolled him to daycare is because I want him to learn and be a good person. But if there will be consequences in enrolling him there then I wouldn't take him to daycare anymore. I'm a work at home dad and I don't really leave our home that often. Should I let my son stay at home with me or is daycare better? I'd appreciate advice from people that were or is on the same situation. Thanks! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2xSKxbT

No comments:

Post a Comment