Tuesday 25 September 2018

I think my daughter (3) is trying to hurt me. I'm at a total loss and need advice.


Ok I need help. My almost 3 yo keeps pinching me. Like super aggressively. I thought maybe this was just a bored thing at first, but it's become obvious that her intent is to hurt me. Just now I told her she couldn't do something so she started reaching out to pinch. I was stuck in the bathroom, so I called my husband in to grab her. Between me calling for him and him actually getting there, she went full tilt with both hands trying to pinch and scratch me. Frenzied is the only word I have to describe it. She's not doing it to anyone else. Not my husband. Not her baby brother. Not stuffed animals or the pets. It's just me and it's escalating. WTH is going on? What can I do? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2O9FhLi

No comments:

Post a Comment