Tuesday 25 September 2018

I just locked up all of my kids' toys. Yes, ALL of them.


I'm tired of them (5 & 2.5) fighting over them, with them, and with each other, using them as weapons. Most of all, I'm tired of living in a house littered with toys. I've had it. I just went around the house, gathered up every single toy I could find, and locked them up in a closet. There was a little crying when they realized what happened (after stumbling around the play room in a confused daze for a few minutes), but then I explained that, if they wanted to have a toy, they could ask me, and I would get it for them, and if they wanted another toy, they would need to put it back before I would let them have another one.​We'll see how this goes. My wife is probably going to flip a lid when she gets home and finds out what I've done. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ztGGnZ

No comments:

Post a Comment