Saturday 29 September 2018

Pediatrician recommends cry it out


Our pediatrician comes highly recommended. My wife is a nurse practitioner & the pediatrician we are using only sees the kids of doctors, NP/PAs, & RNs in the 3 hospital systems in the city. My wife had to pull a lot of strings (just working in a hospital does not guarantee you get in & doctors are even left out. Her wait list is something like 100 kids deep). When her secretary called saying she'll see our daughter my wife bought an expensive bottle of wine to celebrate. All this to say I feel like I can't question a thing this doctor says to my wife, & maybe I shouldn't. She recommends our 4mo "cry it out" for 20-30 minutes before we go in to comfort her. She sleeps through the night mostly but occasionally will be fussy. Am I just feeling guilty as a new parent for letting her cry up to half an hour wo comforting her?What's your experience w cry it out? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2OXXHvM

No comments:

Post a Comment